CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Piper's Broken Leg


Piper got her pink cast today. We had new x-rays and Dr. Kortni couldn't see the break anymore, but since my degree is in motherhood and not broken bones we went with Dr. Hende's opinion of 3 weeks in a cast. 3 weeks is definately better than 8 weeks! Since her leg is already healing, they padded her cast extra and said she could walk on it after 24 hours! YEAH!! She is such a trooper. She does seem 100% better after the cast. She was so irritable with the splint, it must have been too tight. We havent' slept much the past week, so hopefully she will sleep better tonight, because mom has to go back to work tomorrow! I have enjoyed my time at home. I think the kids have too, except they do love the 10,000sq. feet of open padded area of our gym to play in and the freedom to roam and play with all the school toys. They ask everyday if they can go. We've stayed away to get a break, but they get to go back tomorrow too. I forgot to write about Alizah's theme song this week. It has been "Go me, Go me, It's my birthday, It's my birthday." It has been pretty cute. We all wish everyday was Alizah's birthday...she has been an angel!! I think being the middle child, she just needs the individual attention. I think mom and dad need to try harder to focus on her sometimes too. Well, we go back to the work tomorrow and hope our school/gym has run in our absence. Maybe if it has, we can stay away more! We can hope right???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute! Congrats on the only 3 weeks part! Kalan got his cast on today too! We miss you guys! I wish I could see the birthday girl!

Korbi said...

Oh my gosh, I leave town and look what happens to you.... I tell ya, let's pray that now that I'm back you and your family will survive. See you tomorrow!!! :) I missed you guys!!! Piper looks like Alizah in that picture..