CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

So the question of the day is.....HOW CLEAN IS TOILET WATER??? We were done with dinner and I was doing the dishes when I thought to myself...."it's a little too quiet around here!" I proceeded to find all of the kids and found Piper with the door shut in the bathroom. I heard a splash against the door. I opened the door to find her scooping toilet water up with a scoop bucket and throwing it against the door. The floor was covered along with the door, walls, sink, and shower curtain soaked! And again, I can't find my camera to take a picture. Piper is still furious with me for taking her away from her fun and making her take another bath in the other bathroom while I sanitized the bathroom from ceiling to floor. So another day tommorrow might bring more fun!!

6 comments:

Sommers said...

Kids!!! How can you get mad at them?

Jade said...

"tommorrow"??? It's a good thing you only teach Kindergarten! JK!! :) I had to get you for that one, sorry!! :0) :0)

Marsha said...

Hmmm I'm thinking it's as clean as when you cleaned it last. Which at my house was...I'm not sure. Think I'll do that before bed. Sorry you made me laugh, Piper is just so dang cute. Reminds me when I was last at you're home, and she had a temper break down? It was so quiet. She does have quite of an agenda for activities, different than Hanna and Alizah. Would now be a good time to ask if we can take them to the cabin this summer?

Anonymous said...

I am soooo looking forward to this stage in parenthood!

kbeck said...

the toilet water in your house is considered greywater, just as the water that is comes out of the bath, the sink, the dishwasher, it is not considered potable water because it is not filtered. Once you "use" the toilet in then is called blackwater and can no longer be filtered back into the house. People jsut think that toilet water is very bad water because of where it sits, the toilet, plus germs that fill the thing. don't drink it, just as you shouldn't drink the water straight out of the faucet, but you can play with it.

-courtesy,
Master Beck

Brit said...

So how clean is toilet water??? Man I miss you guys!! I can't believe Piper is old enough to cause all this raucus!!! Love you guys!!! Hey Kort - just to let you know you are now paying for your own raising!! Love - Mom