CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Fish dissection

The kids are learning about fish in school. Jason, a fish & wildlife officer, came and talked about salmon's life cycle, and fish anatomy. The highlight was the fish dissection and finding the bug larvae in the fish stomach!! It's so neat the all three girls get to participate in things like this. It was hanna's class, but I just went and grabbed piper and alizah out of their classes to watch!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Moses lake

3 comments:

Jana said...

So do the girls all go to the same school???? Is it public or private? Can't keep these things straight in my mind. and YEAH for all your posts.

Kortni said...

Alizah is in my school in first grade. Piper is also at aim in kindergarten and hanna goes to Kimber academy which is not my school but they rent a room from me and I teach for them! It's all private. I have a hard time keeping it straight too:)

Debbie said...

Kortni
Wow the girls are growing up so fast....they are beautiful,like there mom, nice blog, good to see they are doing so good.....miss you
Debbie