CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Salon girls

I know lots of posts, but I need to document for dad to see what we are up to on vacation (he's not with us this trip-stuck at work... Must not have as good as job as me:) HA,HA:) or maybe just not as awesome of employees that I could leave forever and they would probably run the business better than me!!)
Anyway...bowling today along with amazing pedicures from aunt joycelyn in the new salon she works at. We had the place to ourselves and the girls played beauty shop while the other got the pedi. Wow....amazing real life chairs that lean back to wash hair, booster seats for hair cuts and swivel chairs that go up and down. The barbies and dolls got the royal treatment!!





Then off to pizza at uncle al's and then aunt britni's birthday for cake and ice cream. Kids played hide and seek and freeze tag till 10:30!! Wonder how exhausted we will be when we get home??

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Declo idaho

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks like a girls day out for sure......fun had by all
Love you...

Debbie