CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Girls first day of school

Alizah and her Longview teacher mrs. Ledeboer. She loves her!!


I was the embarrassing 5th grade mom who still took hanna's first day pic with mrs. Pinkerton.


Second school's first day at Kimber for all the girls!



The girls' schedules are tough this year for even me!
Hanna and Alizah go to two schools. Piper goes to kindergarten at aim. They started this week with a few of their activities too so we've almost made it to the weekend!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Can't believe how long it's taken me to catch up with my girls in Moses Lake. You guys look stinkin cute!! Can't wait to catch up.

Jana said...

Hey she can be embarrassed when she's in high school and you're still taking pictures. Have fun with all the crazy and busy times.