CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008









The picture of Piper gave us alot of laughs because she is starting to potty train and was so proud of herself because she was pulling her pants up herself, but she didn't realize she didn't quite finish the job! She played for quite a long time before she realized her pants weren't up all the way!!

Brandon's birthday happened before 10:00 a.m.!! And this was much later than Alizah would have liked. I guess I need to learn to not show the cake except for 10 minutes before the party. The kids had picked out the BLACK and blue flamed chocolate cake the day before and Alizah woke us all up asking for cake!! One picture shows the tiny corner that we gave into just so we could get a little more sleep...Hanna won the present contest with her homemade card that Dad loved. Mom lost the contest with the wii that she couldn't find even though she called every store within in 75 miles every day for the past week!!! Hopefully we'll find one this week. We've had a good weekend with Grandma Nelson here with Aunt Megan. This was the first time we've seen Grandma since she started chemo and lost her hair. Alizah was the funniest and would wake Grandma up and tell her "Go put on your hair". Piper calls Megan "grandma" and Megan hopes one more day with us will change what Piper calls her! They have to leave on Monday and we will be alone again. I've enjoyed the extra hands around here. I really miss being near more family. We hope to make a trip sometime this summer to Idaho. Oh one more thing....please everyone take notice in the picture that I have a clean kitchen counter!! This is something to document because it doesn't happen very often!

3 comments:

Jerolyn said...

Happy Birthday and I lied I totally would have recogonized you on the street!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe Piper is potty training. I remember Hanna going through all that! happy birthday to Brandon. And you better make a trip to Idaho sometime cause we miss you guys!

Brit said...

You better make a trip before this summer cause there will be a baby blessing before then!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brandon!!!
Wow piper is potty training is she old enough yet???? I can't believe that she is!!!
Oh by the way I tagged you so you have to go to my blog and follow the directions!! Sorry love ya tons though!!!