CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finally.....a kitchen!

A little recap for everyone....we, started on June 11th with our demo of the kitchen from a tiny leak behind the fridge. A month ago, boxes arrived in our kitchen and they started, but discovered that one of the cabinets were broken from shipping. So we wait again and finally three days short of FOUR months we get to move in....
Then we look like a mess for another week as I wash every item that has been in a garage for that long of a time.....and TODAY we look like this!
YEAH!! We have running water, a DISHWASHER:), and a stove. We are working on the broken oven-repair man should be here any minute..
This is my favorite part. The deep granite composite sink and sprayer faucet. I love it! I was never a fan of the two part sinks and love how DEEP it is!
And this is Alizah's favorite part. We had a lazy susan before, but for some reason she shows everyone this cupboard when they come to our house. "Look", she says, "a spinny cupboard!"


I know that many, many things have happened since I posted last and I will catch up, but all my family has wanted me to post pictures of my kitchen so this is what you get first! I'm excited to be moved in and am working on decorating and organizing still, but I'm not too excited about having to do my laundry myself!! No more time to read, now it's back to dishes and laundry, but that's real life right???!! I'll be posting more about the girls' new school classes and our life for this school year. We've had some major changes and I'll catch everyone up, I promise!

3 comments:

Korbi said...

it looks so good! As soon as the sickies disappear I promise we will be right over! It looks so much bigger. Glad you went with the knob/handle mixture, it looks good... ;)

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! I told you you would be happy with the sink and the faucet just adds to it!

Jana said...

Way too pretty to cook in. Glad you have your kitchen back.