CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Broadway Jr Week



Broadway Jr. Camp was another camp that Hanna participated in this summer. She absolutely loved it! The kids did a mini-play of Mary Poppins. Hanna was Jane and her friend Reili was Michael. She had lines that she memorized and songs that she sang. They even had a choreographed dancing number for the chimmney sweep part of the movie. It was really impressive! I wished I had gotten it on video. I was running the music so was unable to get too many pictures. She can't wait until next year.

This week has been a throw-up week at our house. Korbi's family got it first, then it came to our house. We started Wednesday night and it has made it's way through 3 of us up until today. I'm praying I don't get it! We are still out of a laundry room, so I've made multiple trips to the laundermat with disgusting smells coming from the bags of blankets, pillows, etc. I've lysoled the house every five minutes. I hope it makes it's way through before Hanna's school starts next week.
My Grandpa Beck is also in the hospital this week. He's been very sick and we are all praying for him. I hope to be able to talk to him today. He's almost 99 in a few weeks and he is one amazing man! I have a book of stories he has written about his youth and views of the world and really enjoy going through them. I hate being so far away.....

2 comments:

Cale and Sharon said...

Looks like Hanna had fun. tell Alizah that we missed her in class on Sunday. How much longer till you get your kitchen back?

Jana said...

Remember - sometimes there are advantages to being so far away! Your kids are so busy and lots of fun. Hope it's a great school year for you and the girls.