CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

More vacation pictures




I know it seems like a long time ago (my vacation), but I'm still slow on posting. Or, maybe I'm pretending I still want to be on vacation!! Anyways, here's about the ONLY picture you'll ever see of my girls acting in way, shape, or form....like tomboys. We bought them slingshots that were carved into the shape of Yellowstone animals in West. I loved it! Alizah of course got into it the most and was pretty good at it! This is funny to anyone who really knows my girls, because they are the type that will see a rock on the ground by a stream and ask if they can pick it up to throw it in. Now, their boy cousins see rocks and see what car or person is nearest for them to throw it at! We just spent an amazing week with all their boy cousins and absolutely loved having them around our house. They went on walks and explored their secret hideout and picked unripe grapes at the neighbors. I'll post more later, but I just have to say, we really miss you guys!!

3 comments:

Korbi said...

in WEST, huh? and where exactly is that??? :)

Marsha said...

Yikes! Watch out windows!

Jana said...

I love vacations - just hate to come home and do laundry. Hope your school year gets off to a good start! I had one tomboy and one girlie girl. Katelin loved barbies and dress-up and Jennica loved baseball cards, he-man and transformers. Same parents - two completely different kids!