CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Are We There Yet?


The only picture of Piper....sorry I know it's terrible, but I had to document her so she knew we didn't leave her home.

Alizah being silly!
Hanna is extremely thrilled to see the moose! Can you tell how enthusiastic she is???
Alizah was the only one who enjoyed the ride....

So here are more pictures from our vacation in Yellowstone. We went on a float trip with the girls and saw two moose as we floated down the river at Mack's Inn. This was the ultimate example of "Are we there yet?" For some unknown reason Hanna hates boating. She has been like this since she was a baby. The river was so low that for most of the trip you could hear the bottom of the boat slide along the bottom of the river. Everytime dad shifted his weight and the boat rocked, screams shot out of Hanna and then Piper would follow just to get a reaction! It was the longest two hours...A funny story happened yesterday. I wore my Yellowstone shirt to work and someone came in to check out our gym and register for classes and my shirt got us talking about Yellowstone. Traci had just moved to Moses Lake from Utah, but her parents own the candy store in West Yellowstone where we go every visit. They make homemade taffy which I had brought back for our coaches. The coaches were telling her how good it was! She was so excited because she has had a hard time moving to a small time not knowing anyone. It was so funny how many connections we had. It's such a small world!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun- I am glad you are posting pictures of my beautiful girls! Hanna looks absolutely pissed that she is there though!

Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Ella said...

I saw hanna and the girls and their cousins at the pool on thursday! It was the first time i have seen them since i babysat for you!!! What are hannas plans for next week?

Ella

The Nelson's said...

what cute pictures.. yes I have had many memories floating to and i am agree with Hanna its just not very fun.. so me and her will hang out next time.. hope everyone is doing great..