CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Catch Up...

Chase & Taya and the girls resting on a hike to LookOut Point at the
upper falls in Yellowstone Park.

Our "Jr. Wolves" that wanted to join the pack in West Yellowstone.
Feeding the bears in West. Alizah was so excited because she was old enough this year!!

It's been forever since I've posted. I seem to go through spurts of run, run, run, then play catch up for a few days, then off to a full speed run again. I'm at a slightly resting point meaning I'm home and no major event happens this weekend. We are down to two weeks until summer is over and I'm already getting set into panic mode. I have so much more to do for the summer!! I hope to pack a kitchen remodel, more tanning time, walks with my kids, and book reading into the end of this summer... We have one more major Idaho trip and a flight back to Moses Lake to fit in and a little school shopping. It hit me the other day that I have THREE kids to "school shop" for. AHHH, the backpacks are bought and it's kindof freaking me out a little. So I finally downloaded my pictures and will slowly catch everyone up on our past few vacations and summer camps. We'll start with fun pictures from Island Park where we actually had a real vacation of sightseeing, family time, runs in the mountains, bear feeding, and games. The cabin always creates such wonderful memories and everytime I go, I wonder why it took me so long to get back there. I'm already wanting to go back and wish it wasn't so far away. We did a tour of Yellowstone and had a few days with friends to add to our trip this year. I'll add more great pictures and updates quicker this time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better play catch up, I barely see the girls as it is!
You should come here to school shop, no taxes!

Sommers said...

Can you send me a pix "in your spare time" of the kids at my house on Sunday? Thanks. Love you and miss you, but we are excited to see you in a 1.5 weeks. You should shop in Boise. Even though you don't have much time. You are always welcome here, even if it's a 1/2 way point to bathroom break. Good Luck with the kitchen.

Marsha said...

So how is the catching up? Getting a kitchen back will be an enormous help. Don't wait so long for the next blog, I miss the busy lives of the Nelson's.

momofbeegees said...

Hi Kortni! It's Jenna Guiles. I stumbled across your blog today, and have been enjoying looking @ pics of your adorable family!! So fun to see what you have been up to. Check out our blog if you have time.
See ya!!
kjbbbbg.blogspot.com