CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Brandon playing with the present the girls got him....CandyLand! Can't you tell he is excited??

Happy Father's Day Brandon!! This is the only present the girls didn't tell him beforehand. He knew about the golf shoes and swimsuit. Piper had even said, "Dad you are NOT getting a orange striped swimsuit." She laughed and laughed when he tried on his striped swimsuit today! He has been taking the girls swimming a few times a week, so we
needed to update his style:)


Yesterday we went to Hanna's Horse Vaulting Performance. It was a fundraiser for her team that she had joined only three weeks ago and look at her!! Wow, I had never seen her and I was so surprised at how she switched positions on the moving horse! There is an actual team that she could compete on if she wants. I love it, because this gives her and her dad something to do that is outside of our gym it doesn't have to do with me. (we do kindof butt heads when it comes to me coaching her....) I was so proud of her and her dad! We need to go shopping for boots for the family though if we are going to be attending these events often. The cute, glittery sandals and cute fashionable clothes didn't quite cut it when around horses, dirt, and you know!!

5 comments:

Korbi said...

man, your photographer rocks... Way to go Hanna! you did great!

Marsha said...

I remember when Hanna told her dad his present was long and it wasn't a tie. Kids are so darn cute! Hope you had a great day Brandon. Wow Hanna you are AMAZING!! I can't ride a horse sitting square in the saddle holding on tightly! I'm really impressed!

barlows said...

That's the best of mom's and dad's world. And I love the picture of Brandon with Candyland. STOKED! Happy day :)

The Nelson's said...

That is so cool.. i didnt think it was even hanna!! I bet brandon loves doing that with her.. how fun.. we miss you guys!!

Brit said...

Wow Hanna you are awesome!!! How fun!! I think that Brandon was so thrilled he could hardly contain himself!!!