CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

School Pictures




My friend Jenn, came to our school to take pictures for the pre-school. Piper was not necessarily cooperative, but I think they turned out great! People have been checking my blog lately wondering why I haven't been posting, I've got to get in the routine again! We are preparing for leaving for Idaho next week for Thanksgiving. I'm trying to pack as I'm doing laundry and getting all my school stuff done. The kids are super excited to get out of town and see family and cousins. I'm excited cuz we have a new DVD player in our truck!

4 comments:

Marsha said...

And we are all excited to see you all too! Drive careful! Always love new pictures of the kids, thanks

Korbi said...

and I am excited for NEW MOON tomorrow!!!

twylla said...

The pictures are so cute. They are darlings. Have good day of all you

Anonymous said...

Jax can now look at updated cousin pictures...we are going over names...