CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Naughty or Nice??

This picture is of Alizah covering up something she did. (Hanna had told on her) She claims there is nothing under her hands. After we finally pulled her away from the table.....this is what we found....

Now, apparently, Piper knows how to spell AND write, because it was blamed on her. The teacher in me even got a little upset. (I know most of you invision me praising this kind of fine motor control and the creativity in use of writing materials...ha, ha) Alizah and I had a discussion about how moms can tell when kids are lying. A lying's child nose turns red just like Rudolph's. We had this same conversation a few days ago and the same reaction came from Alizah...Her hand slowly moved up to her face to cover her nose. I think this is an admission of guilt if I've ever seen one!! I'm not sure if it's her age or not, but we are having problems with her telling the truth over the smallest things.
In the mail today, also came letters from Santa! The timing was not the best because Santa told Alizah she was on the top of the nice list!! Oh no, I guess lesson was not learned today....

4 comments:

Korbi said...

Alizah- I got a second letter from santa post marked "speedy deliver of utmost importance: a child moved from nice to naughty list in a matter of seconds...."

Ella said...

Alizah Alizah Alizah.....This reminds me of when my sister wrote her name on my walls when she was little! You could tell her that right when you got the letter Mr.James Penguin might of told The Big Man what she did. :-)

Jana said...

I personally think she has great penmenship! It could be worse - when Jennica was in middle school she scratched "I hate mom" on her waterbed!

twylla said...

the girls are so cute and you keep them so busy and you and Brandon also What a great group