CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Alizah's 7th birthday

Alizah is 7 years old today!! She has enjoyed two celebrations already. One with the Widmier cousins and today with family at the cabin. She's even having a friend party when we get back to Moses lake! Spoiled cute girl I have!! She's in first grade and reading. She even solved hanna's math problem: 52 divided by 4 today. She counted on her fingers and yelled out 13. We still don't know how she figured it out!! She got new toys to play with among her favorites is the pictured tangled barbie and castle. Alizah has lost a few of her teeth but we are waiting for the tooth to come out that has two teeth already growing behind it! She wants to grow her hair out so badly and wants "side bangs" like her sister but her hair is not near as thick so we struggle to keep it done. She starts competing in gymnastics this year and is also taking ballet which she loves. Her other favorite thing to do is sing. She's in a children's choir that she practices every single day!! Happy birthday alizah!!





- Posted using BlogPress from wmy iPhone

Location:Sawtell Peak Rd,Island Park,United States

3 comments:

Korbi said...

that girl is adorable... I was at the cabin, 7 years ago... and Kortni calls that she is going into labor, so I hopped in the car and took off for Moses Lake... (had to turn around and go get Stephen) I missed Alizah being born by 2 hours!!!! I was so happy to see how beautiful she was. Then I got to haul her around with me while Kortni taught at Knolls Vista. I felt like a real mommy! I loved to feed Alizah lunch because she would literally eat anything you stuck in front of her, my how things have changed! It would also be all over her face/hair/ears/up her nose/ I love you little Poon jab.... :)

Jana said...

Wow - impressed - two blogs so close together! Happy Brithday Alizah. Sounds like a good time - everyone needs to celebrate their birthdays for a week.

Marsha said...

Papa and grandma were so excited to be with you on your 7th birthday. I'm so proud of how you shared your presents with everyone.