CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Santa gifts

Piper got her baby center that has a high chair, tub, and changing table. She was so cure when she saw it she ran, put out her arms and said,THIS is what I'm talking about!"


Santa brought alizah a "mini-claw". We still can't believe the elves knew what she was talking about!! She also got a washer and dryer set for her dolls.


Hanna got her orange camera finally! Santa must nit know that cameras require memory cards though and we had to go buy one before she could use it. He made up for that mistake by bringing her an American Girl desk and school set.


Santa was busy this year to make sure everyone got what they wanted!! He even brought mommy a gift card to her favorite decorating store in town to help with her newly painted living room! Brandon didn't get forgotten either. He starts his guitar lessons with his new guitar on Monday!! Is everyone tired of my multiple posts?? U know I go back to work tomorrow:( I'll do my best!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Moses lake, washington

4 comments:

Korbi said...

u better keep posting dork face :)

Ella said...

An ORANGE camera!!! She better not tell Evynn about that!!! haha
Does Ms.Hanna still have her phone?

Jana said...

I'm not tired - now I expect to see a new post all time - won't have to check Korbi's blog for pictures of your girls. Sounds like everyone had a great Christmas. Wish we would have known about the guitar - we have 2 in our basement - they aren't very good - I think Santa brought them to Katelin too.

Sommers said...

I love it too.. Make some time girl.... LOL..