CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Alizah's 7th birthday AGAIN

So the final celebration of Alizah's birthday was today with her school friends. I always feel guilty because alizah is out of town during her birthday so I wanted to make sure to have her friends celebrate with her. We invited her friends to a bounce house place and had a
"choco-lishish" birthday complete with a chocolate fountain! She loved it. She thinks her friends bring awesome presents!!










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Moses lake

1 comments:

twylla said...

My word Aliza what a great birthday party you had I am envious of the chocolate fountain. You know I do love chocolate. It reminds me me of sweet little kids and how precious tey are. I am so happy for you and your ffamily that they care so much for each of you Hope you have a great year