CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Voices of a new day concert

I'm going back in time everyone! Hanna and alizah go to a children's choir on Monday mornings. This is a picture of them at their Christmas concert. They actually have really great voices unlike their mother!! They both had solo parts. They wanted to continue into spring too. Their teacher gives them a cd which we listen to everyday to and from school. Piper and I know the songs by heart too!!
Speaking of my wonderful voice I just got called AGAIN to the primary chorister. I've done it for three years recently and am going back for more I guess. I really enjoy it, but feel bad because I can't carry a tune!! I live being in primary with the girls and learning their songs along with them.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Moses lake

0 comments: