CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hanna's spelling bee

I know it is a terrible pic, but if you look close you'll see hanna in the middle with jeans and a white shirt. She was the second top speller in her Longview class so she got to go on to the fourth grade one yesterday. She got out pretty quick on an easy word cuz she just went too fast! She was so nervous!! After she said, "I know to spell words wrong now in class, so I won't ever have to do that again!!". She was scared to death and didn't like the pressure! Her friend from her class actually won the whole thing so we went and got treats for the class and balloons for Spencer. Despite the outcome of the school wide bee, we are so proud of her for making it that for!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Longview elementary

2 comments:

Sommers said...

yea, for Hanna!! We love you!

Jana said...

Look at Kortni post! I'm so happy - now I know what's going on in your lives. I thought the Becks thrived on pressure. That was nice of you to get treats for the class. And Hanna did a great job - Terry can't spell - he still misspells Katelin's name.