CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Alizah, A-OK

We just spent the morning in the doctor's office getting x-rays done and Alizah is cleared for activity! Her head is no longer broken and she gets to take the brace off her arm too. Problem now is she won't take the brace off and she can't walk. See, after her bravely making it through the x-rays (remember-her EXTREME anxiety with doctors), the nurses ambushed her with five shots. So she won't move off the couch and yells at me, "COME MOVE ME!". But she is content sitting in one spot enjoying her "haul" at Wal-Mart. She proudly sat in the cart with the smirk on her face that says, "my mom will get me anything that I want." Which was true, she now is eating enough of her favorite junk food to last her all month! She does have to share her new Dora doll with her little sister. We are being lazy the rest of the afternoon until we go to gym tonight. I'm trying to catch up on the loads and loads of laundry that I ignored all last week.

5 comments:

Korbi said...

my little punk is all better.... ;) we just got back from the clinic, Beck fell down the stairs and split his lip....

Anonymous said...

Glad she is all better!

Nancy said...

Hey Kortni, How are you? I look at your blog all the time. Your girls are darling! How many broken bones have your girls had?? Thanks for commenting! It is good to hear from you!

twylla said...

I am so glad that Aliza is on the mend. She seems to have you guys wrapped around her little finger. Oh well such is life. I am so happy that everything is O.K. Hope you are not working so much

Jana said...

Glad Alizah is better. You're probably just waiting to see what happens next. Whose turn is it?