CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

First Place!!

We finally won a first place trophey!! It was so exciting and it was at our gym! We hosted our meet last weekend and I finally got our pictures uploaded. Hanna didn't have her best meet and I think it was really hard because it was the first meet her dad has been to all year and her aunt Kiki was even there to watch her. She fell on the floor and on the bars, which she never does at meets. We have a month off of competition, then go back to three weekends in March. Overall, the meet went great, I'm just excited it is over. This weekend Hanna was a "little sister" at the Miss Moses Lake Pageant. One of her babysitters was a contestant and she picked her. She got to perform a dance, then walk onstage with a pretty white dress and get a crown. It was fun for her to see all the pretty dresses, make-up, and hair. She asked me if kids can do pagaents. Is this a time where I lie?? Well, it doesn't really matter because she looked it up on the internet when we got home! The internet is such a wonderful thing...read between my words! I just don't think I'm a pageant mom. When all the little girls were getting dressed, she watched their moms put make-up on, earrings, necklaces, etc. and asked why I didn't bring those things. Well, honestly I was glad I remembered to buy her matching shoes!! Alizah is currently wearing Hanna's competition leo and warm-ups. She plays gymnastics every night pretending to be Hanna. It is pretty cute! All the girls have their valentine parties this week, including Piper. We tried to start all of our cards tonight. It will probably take us all week. Alizah did three in the time that Piper scribbled on about 30. I'm going to have to go back to the store and get Alizah some more! So here we go with another week!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Tell Hanna the Science will get her alot further in life than pageants. If I had to do it all over again with my kids I wouldn't put so much effort into the sports but concentrate on the academics a little more. Although my kids did (mostly) loved their activities. I'm glad your girls get along so well.

Korbi said...

so after all this waiting we only get one picture?

Brit said...

I miss your girls so much!! They are sooo cute!!! Congrats on getting a first place and your gym looks great!!!!

Sommers said...

Congrats on 1st place. How exciting. There is just more pressure when you are at home with everyone watching!!! Love that you are blogging more... I love to read. Keep in touch.

twylla said...

Gee I am glad the team did so well but it is a lot of work and time. Tell the girls we are all proud of them