CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Princess Hanna



McKenna invited Hanna to be her "little sister" for the Miss Outstanding Teen Pageant for Moses Lake a few weeks ago. Hanna got to perform on stage and walk out and be crowned. McKenna and her sister Lindsay babysit the girls and they are the ones who the girls copy when they are playing. I don't mind one bit, because if my girls turn out anything like these two I will be very lucky. You can see they are beautiful and have the hearts of gold and personalities anyone would love. Thank-you girls for sharing your life with my kids!

3 comments:

twylla said...

What a fun thing to do for Hana. The girls are so beautiful and look like such special individuals. What a role mmodel for the girls. and what an opportunity for Hana. Girls are such special people whenthey make the right choices

Korbi said...

What about Aunt Kiki? Can't they turn out like me???? j/k. She looks so grown up??? Where was I? Why did I not go? Wasn't I somewhere? Hmmm.... I should've went. Her dress is way cute! er, um, I mean beautful. :)

Jana said...

And just think - you have two more princesses right behind her - although it's funny how they like to imitate their older sister they still have their very own personalities.