CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hanna's Baptism Weekend





So many people attended Hanna's Baptism this weekend. She is well-loved and supported. I guess coming from a big supportive family, I can't imagine anything different. We are very lucky to have a family that wants to share these special days with us. For Hanna's sake (since this our journal and scrapbook all in one) I'll list the people so she'll remember. Grandma & Papa Nelson, Megan & Cade, Dusty, Joycelyn & Fallon, Great Grandma Bowen, Maimi Dawn, Papa Goose, Kalan, & Justin, Britni, Colllin, Bridger, Branson & Broxton, Korbi, Steve, Beck & Paisley, Jakobi, Chad, Jax, & Lizzi, Bishop & Sister Redford (primary teacher), Ginger, Chuck, Taya (friend) & Chase, Amy, Chad, Kylie (friend), Heuser kids , Melanie, Milo, Kathryn (friend), Bushman brothers, Sister Rigby (Primary president), Sister Leavitt (primary presidency) & Callan (friend), Lindsay Ries (babysitter). WOW, I hope I got everybody....We are again very blessed to have this many supportive people in our lives! After Hanna got baptized, she told me, "This is the best day of my life." She thought the water was a little chilly and was freezing afterward. I thought she was the most beautifull one getting baptized this weekend. She had her updo from Melanie, so her hair even looked pretty after she was all wet. Her dress was gorgeous too. It came from her Nelson grandparents. She got "What I always wanted!"-her maroon triple set of scriptures from Beck grandparents and many cards, necklaces, and bracelts, books, and scriptures holders from other friends and family. We had a dinner at the gym afterward and now everyone is gone! Whirlwind weekend, but so nice to see everyone. I hope to have pics to post from our fun meet on Saturday. I have to hunt them down cuz I left my memory card at home!

3 comments:

Sommers said...

Kortni,
How special!! Looks like everyone had a GREAT time. Expecially Hanna! She was beautiful.... Congrat on such a memorible weekend. Now get some REST!!

melanie said...

Great post so soon! You need JoDean to send that photo of Hanna soaking wet because YOU look gorgeous in it. I'm glad you had a good weekend, my kids looked forward to going all week.

Congrats Hanna!!!!!!!!!!

Jana said...

All the the kids look great but especially Hanna - she has a glow all around her. Sounds like it was a fun and busy weekend.