CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Hanna's Baptism

Anyone reading this is invited to Hanna's Baptism on Saturday May 16th at 6:00 at the Stake Center. So there it is.....the baptism announcement. Poor Hanna...Aunt Kiki and mom had great plans to make cutesy invites, but life has gotten in the way and a blog invite will have to do. We would love the support if you would like to come. We will be doing a dinner after the baptism at the gym with some yummy food, just don't have that part planned yet. We know Hanna will look pretty though cuz we've already tried the dress on, dressed up and did a few pics! She is super excited and has waited for a month already to do this. We look forward to the family who is traveling from Idaho and can't wait for the fun weekend.



If you know me, I'm frantically trying to make everything go my way to prepare, but so far, we're behind in preparations but I'm sure we'll pull it off somehow. We've been visited this week by little furry creatures, so now my entire house has been bleached. We love the spring and living in the country..... We saw our first snake of the season too, at least they are coming out to eat the mice! I have been so bad at the blogging, but just spent the evening organizing pictures, so hopefully I can catch you up on the last two months!

4 comments:

twylla said...

Oh Hanna I am so pleased that you have chosen this step in your life. It will be a guide toall the things that you choose to do. Heavenly Father is so happy with your choice. You are a beautiful child of God. Aspecial individual and one that will choose the right in all situations.

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you hanna

Marsha said...

Hanna you look so beautiful and happy! We are all so excited to coming to Moses Lake to share this special day with you and your family. We are so proud of you and the choices that you make. Can't wait to see you!

melanie said...

You'll be one gorgeous girl on Saturday Hanna. I can't wait to be there. And I can't believe the baby I babysat forever ago is getting baptized. Wow, time flies!

I'll see you this week for a haircut and we have a special present for you.