CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

School Pictures




We always get great pictures from my friend Jenn. She comes to AIM to do our school pictures, so I make her do my kids too. Hanna is always upset because I don't let her get her regular school pictures and I take her out of her school (shh) to come get my school pics. Well, it's all for memories sake! The kids are just growing up too fast. A funny story about these pics is that I was curling everyone's hair and Alizah just stood there and silently took the "torture". After I was done she ran away without saying a word and came back with soaking wet combed STRAIGHT hair. She has her own little way of dealing with things, she'll just take care of it herself!
It is Spring Fest in Moses Lake and we have had a busy weekend. Thursday we took the kids to the carnival, Friday was the lip sync at the amphitheatre, Saturday morning-the gymnastic team in the 5K, and tonight is the moonlight parade. Good thing Monday is a day off! I'll hopefully get pictures of everything and post more this weekend...

2 comments:

Jana said...

I get to be the first one to say your girls are absolutely beautiful, gorgeous and oh so cute - although I am postive I am not the first one to say it - just on this blog!

Anonymous said...

I saw these in mom and dad's car and was wondering how come you never showed them to me!

Pretty gorgeous if I do say so myself!