CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring!


I have so many of our past events to post, but today I chose a picture of Alizah during one of her moments of sheer joy to post in hopes of reminding myself that you don't need an event to create memories! It was pouring rain and Alizah wanted to play outside, so she grabbed her raincoat, boots and ran outside. When I saw her standing underneath the edge of the house letting a sheet of rain pour onto her head, I knew this would become one of my favorite memories of her. She would look up and giggle as the rain poured off her nose. We only had one raincoat, so Piper was waiting impatiently at the door for her turn or the moment would have lasted longer. So next time I'm at the store, we're buying everyone raincoats and boots and that will be my goal to stop what we are doing when it starts to rain and go outside to play!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun!! I can't wait till that coat becomes a hand-me-down so we can have fun in the rain just like cousin Alizah!

Marsha said...

Alizah you always make me smile. Can't wait to give you a big hug!

Jana said...

What the heck - she looks soaked anyway - should've just went out in your swimsuits. Hanna looks so grown up in your previous post. Tell her Congratulations!