CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Alizah's First Crush

Here is a picture of Alizah's first crush. Elder Frost and his companion Elder Kennington has spent a lot of time at our house with dinners, fishing, and just visiting. They came and did sharing time last week and Alizah couldn't stop turning around and looking at Elder Frost. He left our area last week and Alizah beat Hanna senseless when Hanna told her she wouldn't see him anymore. He promised to come back when he gets home, but we'll see! These elders were so great with our kids. They would bring games for the kids to play and constantly was giving out "high fives". The elders also just live up the road from us so we hope to get to know the new companion too!

Today was an extremely rough day at work. It's one of those days, that I needed to post a picture of something that truely matter-my children learning about the gospel. I needed an end to my day that didn't include something to do with work!! Thank-you to all those people that have been a constant presence to my children during this rough last year!!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Maybe you were the one who sent the missionaries to my door. They came by to meet everyone in the ward - I would assume inactives. He had a girlfriend from Burley. She moved when she was 14 - her last name was Star.

Anonymous said...

How sad that her first crush had to leave! You should have gotten an address!

Mama Ohs said...

Sorry you had such a bad day at work! I hope the rest of the week is much more uneventful. Renee has really been missing Hanna. We need to get them together for a play day soon. Take Care!

melanie said...

I cracked up over Alizah beating Hanna. Not that it was funny for her to get a beating, I just loved your wording, ha! Elder Frost was awesome. The new guy seems great too.

You know I'm always here (and always home!). Vent away woman....