CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Hanna's in Second Grade

Hanna's new second grade teacher-Mrs. Guenther. Aunt Jake actually student taught for Mrs. Guenther a few years ago, so we know she's going to be wonderful!!

Hanna's new Las Vegas attire.

New "Hannah Montana" bag. You wouldn't guess it, but
the kids at school call her Hanna Montana.

The "cool" sparkles on the new pants....

So I went to Vegas for a few days with a friend (pics and stories later), and Grandma sent some money for Hanna to buy school clothes, (THANK-YOU!!) and I was instructed by Hanna that the clothes could not come from Gymboree (my Fav store) or the Gap (my ALL-TIME fav store). She's been hanging around her good friend Ella, who is so cute and just a tad older than Hanna, and who also just returned from the mall of America. Anyway long story short Hanna knew all the new upcoming stores for the fashion conscience. So I bought a few things and Hanna said, "Now this is MY STYLE. What you bought last year was SO NOT!" Well, I just saw my little baby grow up years! I think dad might have to get another job to pay for Hanna's "STYLE"....

6 comments:

Korbi said...

I think that I am gonna cry. The picture of the first day in her "old" clothes and style and then the 2nd picture with her Vegas clothes, I feel like she grew up 3 years just between those pictures! :)

Jerolyn said...

That's right Hanna~Vegas is where it's AT! What a cutie.

Jana said...

Terry was in Vegas too - he was there from Monday until Thursday. He stayed at the Bellagio. I hate to tell you but their clothes only get more expensive as they get older.
Jennica loved gum too when she was that age. Once she was chewing gum and her hair at the same time. That is how she ended up with a mullet!

Anonymous said...

What a stylin rock star! Hope she has fun in her 2nd grade class!

melanie said...

I like this Hanna Montana better!

Marsha said...

Hanna you ROCK know matter what you wear. I love that smile!