CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

New Website!

Everyone check out our new website...www.aimgymnastics.com! We are so excited to have this newest feature to our business. Alizah's picture on the school link is adorable with her little friend Auna. I've decided that I want school to start so our lives will slow down!! Isn't that crazy. Getting our business ready for the start of the school year is exhausting me! All I wanted to do was go to the pool today and it rained and was windy all day. Maybe tommorrow?? Hey mimi! Where are you? Have you checked Hanna's pictures yet from cali? My grandma mimi was so worried about us in california and she called me on my cell when I was downtown L.A.! Needless to say I didn't want to panic her, but I had to make the call short. Thanks for the worry for us though Mimi! Everyone have fun watching the Olympics. Hanna thinks she's going some day. She thinks it's way cool that they don't have to go to school and they do gymnastics all day long. She said she would like to try that someday! So cute, but so naive. I don't think she really understands what ALL DAY practice means...but fun to think about!

4 comments:

melanie said...

I want school to start too. Not because the kids are driving me crazy, I just want some sort of a routine. This floundering every day is driving me nuts!

I have goals to make it to the pool a couple times before school starts and the weather was awful yesterday. Call me if you go.

Brit said...

I love the new website!!! Nice addition to your business. I was totally thrilled for school to start but I don't have the things to get ready like you do!!! Good luck with everything and we so enjoyed your visit!!! Thank you for all you did when you were here!!!

steve and lisa said...

Missed you yesterday! You are one crazy, busy woman! The pool is calling my name one more time - but the wind is making me ornery & cold! Not ready for winter yet!
Good luck getting ready for school & more school! Lisa

Brit said...

We're filing, cleaning, filing, and then filing more. I'll never
find the bottom at school and you know what I mean. I'm excited for Hanna's best friend. I wish all kids could feel like that. We all
need a best frien. Love you Hanna and enjoy your time because you are so smart! Love ya, Maimi Dawn