CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Long time, No Post

Alizah, Hanna, Fallon, Grandma, Piper


I have to hurry and post before Brandon gets back from Hastings or he'll have something to say cuz I've been running around all a.m. trying to unpack and repack again and now I'm wasting time blogging. Priorities right?? All my friends will think I'm ignoring them if I don't tell you what we've been up to! So we've been in Burley for the last week for a celebration for Grandma Marsha. It was her birthday/cancer survivor party. She is done with chemo treatments and radiation now and we are so happy she's healthy!! The kids sure enjoyed all the family. It's been months since we've seen anyone. The above pictures were our attempt at getting the four grandkids to pose for a picture for grandma. Read between the lines at attempt, because the screaming from one of the four at all different times were what we dealt with. We still haven't gone through all the pics to see if we got anything good.

We left last Friday for the surprise party and came back this Friday, but left Alizah and Piper in Idaho cuz Hanna and I leave tonight for Seattle to fly to California in the a.m. So it has been a whirlwind 24 hours back in Moses Lake!! Well it won't be actually 24 hours for me to try to repack and do a little work at the same time. We are going to California for a gymnastics camp with five of my gymnasts. Yes, Grandma Mimi is praying for me as I navigate through "8 lanes of traffic". Brandon keeps reminding me that it's 8, yes 8 lanes, so be careful!! Hanna woke up this morning and was so excited. She can't wait to get there. I'm a little more apprehensive. I cried when I left Piper and Alizah. I'll be praying for them as this is Piper's first time without me. I'll have to catch up on all the posts when I get back. Everyone cross your fingers for me at about 9:00 in the morning on Sunday-that's when I hit the 8 lanes of traffic!!

3 comments:

Korbi said...

glad you're back.

The Brack's said...

Holy Crap! Brandon it is so fun to see your family...I love the blog world. You look exactly the same! Your kids are adorable. Where are you these days?? Carie (Johns) Brackenbury

melanie said...

I can't get enough of Piper's hair when it's first cut. It's so dang cute. Mostly because she's a fireball. I'm glad you guys had a busy, exhausting, fun time. Can you believe it's almost school?!!