CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Hanna's New Best Friend

Hanna and I went to the school last night to find out her new teacher. She insisted she wore her sunday dress with heals even though we probably wouldn't see her teacher. After we found out it was Mrs. Guenther (Mom's and Aunt Jake's friend!) we went to buy her school supplies. We bought a little gift for her new teacher with a card. After she wrote on the card she handed it to me to put in the envelope. I was so glad I got to see it before it was sealed, because I read this, "I am so exsited to be in your class! We are going to be best friends! Love, Hanna" Don't we all remember when we loved our teachers so much! Hanna is excited to start school although she says she only likes the "first day, the party days, and the last day of school." So after we bought school supplies we needed to take a supply list to a boy that was in her class. Josh wasn't home so we left the note on his doorstep (he lives down the street and through the field from us) She was so concerned that later that night, her and dad rode Patty back to his house to make sure he had gotten the note. But remember everyone, this is a boy that Hanna insists that she DOESN"T like!!

5 comments:

Korbi said...

doesn't like my foot. Funny that he lives so close, she'll turn 16 and you'll go check on her in the middle of the night and she won't be there.... Pay back is a bisnitch. :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting! If she wore heels and a dress to meet the teacher I wonder what she will wear on the first day of school.

melanie said...

You better watch out that Josh is cute (AND wild) boy. Maybe Korbi sees the future, ha ha!!

I can't wait to see her tomorrow, will she wear her heels again?

Jana said...

I hope Hanna is still loving school. I hate to tell you but you get payback at least twice what you did - so watch out!

steve and lisa said...

Mrs. Guenther is amazing - she was Trevor's teacher last year! We both LOVED her! Such a cute daughter to write that adorable note to her teacher! Your kids are so cute! Lisa