CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Brandon's Autograph Day

So Brandon always gets left out and feels bad because he doesn't get pics posted so I thought I would post him getting an autograph with Allen Bach-a World Champion Heeler for rodeo. He got invited over to a friend's house for a lunch with him and came home with pictures and an autograph!! It's now sitting next to our family picture in the living room. He doesn't get to rope much anymore-only when he goes home to Idaho. He does get Patty out and let the kids ride around a few times a week. It's going to happen less and less because it's going to get dark earlier, so I hope the kids enjoy it while it lasts. I know Brandon wants to get a round pen up by our house so he can ride and Patty needs it to! He did build her a "home" as the kids call it and also grew pasture that she eats up in a week. We enjoy having her here and the only one who doesn't think it's so neat is Piper-who has yet to ride her without screaming! Oh well, we'll keep trying!

5 comments:

Marsha said...

Glad you got to have lunch with Allen Brandon. Sounded like you had a good talk too. Cool!

Korbi said...

when i saw the pic i thought maybe he was some home improvement guy or something off tv. i never meet anyone famous! argh! maybe in sun valley this weekend...

Jana said...

I was wondering where the pictures of Brandon were. Now we need to see more pictures of you.

twylla said...

Hey what a break. I am glad to see you get to do something that you enjoy. Great. Keep the pictures and information of your great activities comming.

Megan said...

So I heard that Allen Bach said he met me. Nope. Dad and I saw him in Vegas once at Cowboy Christmas. I did meet and interview Speedy though. I'm glad you had a good time. It's nice to see a smile on your face.