CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

"Snow White"

Yes, this is my nephew Beck and I know his father would kill me for posting this, but we are banking on the fact that he doesn't blog! Anyway Beck loves to come to our house and play with dolls and dress-up. That's all we have so he really doesn't have a choice. He is gone right now to his cousins in Othello and Alizah keeps asking, "WHEN is Beck coming home?" She misses him terribly. I certified in CPR tonight and will finish with First Aid in the am. It's been a long couple of weeks with the gym starting it's fourth season in our new building. I've been working insane hours, so I needed a laugh and this picture caught my eye.....My kids are currently playing beauty parlor and they are on break with my appointment starting in a few minutes. Hanna had to go to the bathroom during the last appointment and she gave me $5 off-what a deal! My girls love to pretend and poor Beck gets wrapped up in it when he comes over. Well, Hanna just yelled and told me she is closing if I don't show up, so I need to spend some type getting my hair pulled-I mean "done." Isn't anyone impressed that I've started blogging again??????

6 comments:

Jana said...

I can't tell if that is pure joy or pure terror on Beck's face. Don't worry - we used to make my uncle Tim get dressed up in girl's clothes all the time and he turned out just fine. I wish someone would play with my hair - I haven't had anyone but myself brush it for so long.

twylla said...

Hey Beck you look great. Besides boys have to get dressed up once in a while to let them know know how long it will take their girlgriends to get ready togo some place in a few years. Time does fly you know. Anyway he is so cute and I cn just see Aliza getting him all dolled up and Hanna needs a hair job on Beck.

steve and lisa said...

What a cutie pie! I love his face on the picture! You know he was LOVIN it! Lisa

Toby and Rosalie Black family said...

Be sure and tell Hannah that I'll take the 5:00 on Friday-Color and Cut please!

steve and lisa said...

Thanks for the call yesterday!! I will try to get next Tues. together for lunch! You are a GREAT VT!!! Lisa

Brit said...

Hey I would like my hair done!! Does she do nails and toes too??? Yes I am so glad you are back!!! We miss you all!!!