CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

More Gymnasts..

THE CHALK BUCKET!! This brings much joy to our kids and much mess for me to clean up...notice the grips on Alizah and the wrist guards on Piper that are worn around her elbows. Pretty cute!!
Alizah loves the climb the mountain drill...
Good strong front support arms...The pink grips used to be Hanna's, until Hanna just graduated into real grips.
Piper loves being upside down..
And she can "hang with the big girls"...

I know everyone probably gets tired of gymnastic posts, but it is our everyday life. The girls are comfortable at the gym and wear leotards every single day. Grandma Marsha knows this and sent the girls a gift certificate for a new leotard for Valentine's Day. I wanted to send a thank-you card with pictures, but this might be as close as I get. So the girls THANK-YOU! Know that it was definately a good choice. They absolutely loved being told yes they could pick something instead of not today...like every other day. Someday, I'll get smart and get rid of our little pro-shop because I'm pretty sure our family spends the most money there! Grandma Marsha had surgery yesterday and I hope that pictures of the grandkids will make her feel better today! We are thinking of you....

3 comments:

melanie said...

Alizah's hair looks so dark. These are adorable photos. Can I keep Piper? Just for a few days. I just love her!! :)

twylla said...

tHE GIRLS LOOK GREAT. THEY ARE GROWING UP SO FAST. i AM SORRY ABOUT mARSHA AND WISH HER ALL THE BEST. sHE WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS. pRAYING CAN ACCOMPLISH A LOT OF THINGS.

Marsha said...

I love love the new leo' s they all look adorable in any of their leo's. Thanks for you're kind thoughts Twylla. You are right, never can have enough prayers. I'm with Melanie, Alizah's hair looks so dark. Cute style too.