CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Water Potty

So this little innocent face just lied to me- unless someone out there can prove to me that there is such thing as "water potty". Piper is potty training and we come home from an accident free church day and I forgot to take her right to the bathroom, instead I selfishly go change my own clothes to start preparing for dinner. Well, I had gotten out playdough for the girls and Piper is standing on a chair in the middle of a puddle of pee-playing with the playdough. I walk into the room and ask, "Did you just pee?" She says, "No, no pee, it is water potty." So unless someone else has heard of water potty, I think I was douped!!

I am so grateful today for croc shoes. They are so easily washed off when they are full of pee! I am also grateful that we are getting new carpet in two weeks. She has had accidents in every room and times that by two other kids and I don't want to really think how badly we need new carpet. So everyone pray for me that she is fully trained by the time the carpet is installed. I also am stocking up on Spot Shot just in case. I was in Costco the other day and asked where their Spot Shot was and they replied that it wasn't the spring muddy season yet so they didn't carry it. I would like to tell Costco that kids don't need a season for us mothers to desperately need Spot Shot. And if you have kids/animals/or husbands that don't know yet how to take off muddy shoes, use tables for their drinks, or grind things into the carpet with their feet-you need this product!!

5 comments:

Korbi said...

little booger!

Jade said...

I think she was trying to tell you that it was water, not pee! HaHa she is funny! Cute little Piper! I agree, a playdate is a must, ASAP!

Jana said...

I love Shot Spot - it seems to work magic. I don't think you were douped - it really is water potty - it just didn't make it into the potty - probably looked the same to her.

The Nelson's said...

Oh what i have to look forward to.. i have heard to many potty traning stories..and non of them are very good.. Tell the girls hi and that we miss them.. hope everything is great!!

melanie said...

Oh yeah, you were duped. But by such a doll!!