CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Older Pics, Old events

So anyone have a guess who the above picture is? This happened a few months ago, and I was going through and organizing old pictures and found it. I have to document this deliberate abuse for blackmail later! If you know my girls, you'll guess correct the first time....







It was Hanna! She was brutally attacked by Alizah. Of course this isn't the first time this sort of event happens at our house. Let's just say, if I don't cut nails every week, you'll see the evidence on their faces! Poor Hanna's face is a storyboard of their fights. Well this story happened as we were driving down the road and Hanna decides it will be funny to put one of her boogers on Alizah. I don't think Alizah found it very funny. We were going to a photo shoot with my friend Jenn. We had to ice her face just to get the swelling down and even though Jenn photoshopped Hanna's whole right side of her face, you can see her one-sided smile in the pictures. So before you start thinking Alizah is a monster (we do call her a tiger), I'll just remind you of the damage Alizah's face had to endure a few months ago too. Although, the wood floor did it and not a sister, it still hurt worse I'm sure!

2 comments:

melanie said...

Alizah IS a tiger! An extra special, adorable, feisty tiger. Love the blackmail, I'm sure it will come in handy.

Jana said...

Hey - the middle child always has to protect herself! I can remember hitting my sister with a hairbrush and almost breaking her hand.