CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Beautiful Girls!


I think my girls can be so pretty when they want to be! Usually, I call them "rag-a-muffins", because they don't like to be clean, have their hair brushed, or wear matching clothes all the time, but AT TIMES they can be so beautiful I think!! It's so nice when Aunt Korbi shows up at our house at hair brushing times because each girl lines up-including me-and Korbi plays girly dolls with our hair. We all come out looking so cute and people at work wonder what got into me, and my girls don't lie they blurt out "Korbi did it!" Nothing else new has happened since yesterday except one mountain of clothes is gone and two are left...My sister Jakobi commented "Why do laundry, won't there just be more?" That is the truth. I think that is the hardest part of being a mother, I guess working mother I should say, the things that never seem to be caught up or finished. I always catch myself thinking, "If I only had five more minutes!" I'm always so embarrased of my dirty house, but never seem to get enough energy to get it clean!! Well, in five more minutes, or maybe five more years that will happen RIGHT!! OK, off to clean before the kids wake up...HURRY, one is stirring!!! Everyone cross their fingers that she stays asleep.....

3 comments:

Jana said...

They look like perfect little angels! Believe me there will be plenty of time once they are grown and out of the house!

Marsha said...

"Angels" what a perfect word for Hanna, Alizah, and Piper. I miss them.

Jerolyn said...

Those are three very beautiful little girls...we've gotta watch out huh Brandon?
We're in the same boat buddy!!!