CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Hanna's Broadway Jr. Performance


Hanna finished her Broadway Jr. Week with a performance at a Retirement Center on Friday. She sang a few numbers from "The Sound of Music" and "Wizard of Oz". She even had a few speaking solos that she did amazing! She didn't hesitate or forget her lines and she was loud so everyone could hear! She wrote her lines on her hand, "Just in case!", she said. She was pretty nervous, but her first mini production went smoothly. We were all so proud.


Yea Hanna...you are a star!

7 comments:

twylla said...

good job Hanna you are a great little special person to be able to do so many things. I am so very pleased with all the things you do. Love mimi

Korbi said...

I missed the whole thing, I think that I am going to cry!

Kaela said...

Aww she is growing up! She is such a beautiful girl. She is definatly going to go far in life! Good Job Hanna! I am so very proud of you keep up the good work!
Oh and i miss you all so much you guys probably dont even remember me :( maybe the hunts need to plan a trip to come visit!

Mama Ohs said...

What a cutie! She did a great job!

Marsha said...

Hanna, I don't know how I could be any prouder of you. You have been blessed with so many wonderful talents! Can't wait till you can perform for Papa and grandma in Burley!

Jana said...

I am glad that someone has musical ability. I guess it's only the Terry Hunt family that doesn't - can't carry or read a note! Have fun this summer with all the activities.

Brit said...

Yes your girls are gorgeous!!! Wow Hanna is so talented!! Will she put on a show for us at the treehouses???