CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Boys will be boys and lead the girls to trouble....

Please refer to Korbi's blog for more details on the above picture. I'll just be quick and write that I truely believe boys are different than girls. This is a tub of butter that I had put in the garbage (not understanding that Beck gets things out of the garbage) and the kids painted the window, themselves, my lovely curtains, and the carpet with it! My GIRLS don't think of these things-not that they are perfect-I just think it's not in their wiring!! Along with they don't think of running straight for the creek, across the road to the field of sagebrush, to spray the rugs with bleach, to eat cleaning supplies, let snakes in the house, pour bottles of glue out, or write on EVERYTHING with markers. You would think that I don't watch Beck when he visits. I admit it's a good thing I was blessed with girls!! Oh wait, I just remembered the toilet water that my innocent Piper scooped out all over the bathroom. So maybe girls incidents are just farther and farther apart then boys. Sorry that wasn't short-just watch the video on Korbi's blog!!

1 comments:

Korbi said...

hahahahahahahhhahahahaha!!!!