CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Moses Lake Spring Fest Performances




Here's my little performers! Well, minus Piper! I need to post one of her pictures when she marched herself up into the middle of the dance and copied the whole thing. I didn't have my camera, so I'll have to wait until some mom gives me one. Hanna is the cheerleader first, then Alizah the Hot Shot, then Hanna the gymnast. They got to perform at the outside Amphitheatre down by the lake which was really fun and interesting with the rain! We aren't able to show much because we can't bring all of our equipment, but the crowd always seems to like the flips....especially the tiny kids. Our cheerleaders our new to us this year. Hanna loves cheerleading and I hear even Alizah and Piper chanting the cheers around the house. I wonder when they are involved in so many things, what they are going to want to do when they are older. They want to do everything now, but they aren't going to have enough time when they are older. I always tell them they can do anything they want (within the limits of our building-ha ha..). Good thing we do so many different things!

1 comments:

Marsha said...

Thanks for posting, I love seeing my girls doing what they love!