CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Helper Hanna!



Is there anything wrong with this picture?? The answer is NO!! Because my seven year old was actually helping! Whether or not the dishwasher can close is not the point, but rather the fact that it is very possible that I am not the only one that can clean up around our house! She wanted to make a smoothie and told her it was not possible to do this until we cleaned the kitchen, next thing I knew it was done! (to the best of her ability) So I had to document and share with the world!! Way to Go Hanna!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

That's awesome! Good job Hanna, way to get that smoothie!

Anonymous said...

Your little baby is all grown up...

Korbi said...

tell her my dishwasher needs emptied.

melanie said...

LOL, I love it. SO dang cute! Hanna, you are such a sweetheart, your mom is lucky to have you!! Will you teach Nathan and Kathryn? How was the smoothie?

Marsha said...

I want a magic dishwasher!! Or just a loader. I remember when Hanna just liked climbing in.