CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008




PIPER'S BIRTHDAY!! Finally, we were able to slow down enough to celebrate our "baby's" birthday. She's not so much a baby anymore, speaking full sentences (much to Beck's dismay), chasing after her sisters with the light saver, and feeding/dressing her own babies. We had a butterfly birthday complete with cake, butterfly pinata, and a BBQ. It almost didn't happen because I was held up at the gym with a little girl who had broken her arm and her mom couldn't get there, so she wanted the ambulance and myself to transport her to the hospital. I had to be at the hospital for a few hours while they tried to set the arm. Anyway, thank heavens for sisters! Right, Korbi!! She set up the party and got everything ready and I was the last to arrive!! Piper loved her new doll clothes from Grandma & Papa Nelson, stuffed bear from Beck & Paisley, new horse from Woodiwiss Family, and her very own panties from Alizah (so they won't fight), and doll house play set from Maimi Dawn & Papa Goose. Her favorite present was the 25 cent GUM from Aunt Kikki. She can fit a whole package in her mouth and not ever swallow it...thanks to her "Mimi"-her babysitter Tammy. Lizah and Beck helped open the presents. Beck was thrilled when he opened baby bottles! He was the only little guy at the party. It will probably be like that for a while! It was fun to have Grandma Maimi Dawn with us for the party. She was the official baby Paisley holder while Korbi did all my jobs. Well, it's over, the cake is gone (I like to take care of that myself. It's the whole reason I have to work out everyday!) and the presents are strung all over the house. Kids are happy and I'm happy because I have documentation that I celebrated a two year old's birthday with a party!! On to other things.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun, wish we were there!

Brit said...

I can't believe she is two!! Sorry we didn't get anything sent to her maybe I can remember to bring ti this weekend!! Can't wait to see you guys well gals!!

Marsha said...

Piper looks like she having fun. Hope she liked her presents. Mommy did a nice job on the cake. Did you opt not to ride Patti? Thanks for the pictures!