CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008




Oh my Gosh Butterflys!! Actually this isn't Piper's Oh My Gosh face, this was her "Cheese" for a picture face. I don't know what was up with the face, but she did it everytime I took a picture!! It was hilarious! Ok, so Hanna, the scientist, got an empty butterfly habitat for her birthday. We sent away for caterpillars and raised five butterflys 2 weeks later! It was so exciting. Brandon thought for sure we had killed them, but one morning Alizah started screaming (this is not unusual), but we followed her screams to the three butterflys that were flying around. The next one came when we weren't looking a few minutes later, and the fifth one was born at school during mom's show and tell time. Great scientist fun!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "Oh my gosh!" face even if it wasn't supposed to be that!:> How cool that you actually got some butterflies! Everyone looks gorgeous in the Mommy day photo1