CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008



Question of the day.... HOW MUCH CAN YOU SELL A KID FOR?? Well, according to Hanna each kid is worth a different amount. This is my conversation with Hanna last night. Now, mind you it is 10:30 at night and I am supposedly being "mean" because I'm trying to get them all to sleep. So out of the blue she says, "Well, you're just going to try to sell us!" We busted up laughing, and said we didn't know you could sell kids and then she was mad at us for laughing! But then Brandon asks her, "Well, how much do you think you are worth?" She says "You could sell me for $2000.00, Alizah's only a $1.00, and Piper is $3000.00 because she's your favorite-because at the time she was the one who was on my lap...." So after we assured her that we've invested much more than that already and we can't afford to sell her, she settled down into a peaceful sleep! So I guess if anyone has any money lying around I might "RENT" them out for awhile, but no I wouldn't sell them!! I love the hugs and kisses too much. So story on above pictures-
My mom had to fly out at 12:20 and High School Musical didn't start until 7:30, so instead of shopping (much to everyone's dismay) Janell and I took the kids to Riverfront Park in Spokane. We rode the train, watched the waterfalls, and cried about the wagon/slide being under construction. It was a fun and tiring afternoon that we finished off with dinner at mom's favorite resteraunt, Tomato Street, and then the play. The bottom picture is of Alizah's sister....no it is not Hanna or Piper, but Auna, her very best friend ever! They love each other so much and call each other sister. A few weeks ago, I bought Alizah clothes and gave them to Auna to give to Alizah just so she would wear them!!

1 comments:

Marsha said...

So should I just send the new shorts and shoes to Auna? Do you wonder if kids lay in bed a night thinking of questions? Thanks for the phone call Kort, it was good to hear from you.