CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I have not done anything exciting like tee-peeing people's houses, dresses up in costumes, etc., so I had to post something as exciting as a "fishing dog"! Yes, our dog Izzy has many wonderful talents. She can fetch, sit, speak, and even fish!! We caught her bringing us carp a few days ago from our creek. The creek is really high right now and it spills up into our yard, so the dogs are loving the adventures of chasing the ducks and now their new hobby of carp catching! She's caught five of them so far. I cannot say for sure if they are exactly alive when she catches them. I've only physically seen her coming up out of the creek with them. I haven't actually seen the complete "catch". We did see the eyes and gills move on one. Alizah got a kick out of that! Anyway we are enjoying the dead, rotting fish smell that has set up residence by our swingset! Hopefully the creek goes down soon, or maybe we need to get some better dog food!

8 comments:

Jenn O said...

I'm totally sure you haven't been doing anything crazy like caped costume crusades or house decorating. Sheesh. THAT would be much too exciting.

You're pretty funny.

Korbi said...

that's disgusting.....

twylla said...

klklk

twylla said...

Dear kortni and family I am trying to learn to send comments not much luck yet but I do keep trying. I KIVE TI READ AND REREAD YOU JIDS BLOGSS, i READ THEM OVER AND OVER. SO DONT STOP WRITING. i GET TO SEE THE KIDS EACH DAY AND WATCH THEM GROW ND LEARN NEW THINGS. iT IS A GOOD THING FOR ME. iF THIS WIND DOES NOT QUIT BLOWING AND THE DIRT BLOWING i THINK i AM GOING CRAXY. i IS AWFUL. i VACUMN TWICE OR THREE TIMES AN DAY AND ALLEN HAS SO MUCH DIRT HE BROKE HIS VACUMN. mAYBE TOMORROW IT WILL BE BETTER. ALWAYS HOPE FOR A BETTER DAY. jENNICA IS HEE FOR TWO DAYS AND WE ARE GOING FOR PIZZA TOMORROW NIGHT BEFORE SHE LEAVES ON fRIDAY FOR dENVER. i HAVENT SEEN HER SINCE HER WEDDING. sHE FLEW IN FROM eNGLAND. lOVE ALL OF YOU MIMI

Marsha said...

I'm with Korbi...grooooss!

melanie said...

Love your mimi's comment. Too cute. Fish sick me out, but I'm glad Alizah enjoyed it.

Brit said...

I think you should try to video it and make some money!! A fishing dog come on!!!

Korbi said...

New post, new post, help me chant people, new post, new post!