CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008


IT HAPPENED!! Hanna finally lost her tooth today... we had barely finished talking
about how she couldn't take doing the tying to the doorhandle deal and she was walking down the hallway, turned back towards me and showed me her tooth in her hand! But then the horror of the blood in the mouth came-not from Hanna, but from Alizah, who started freaking out about not wanting to lose a tooth and not wanting the blood!! So Dad told her to brush her teeth all the time, so they won't be wiggly. Good thinking Brandon, cuz she ran and got her toothbrush and scrubbed good! So we'll see what the tooth fairy brings tonight!!

1 comments:

Korbi said...

there were so many posts sice I have been gone that I had to click to the "older posts" tab to see if I had missed anything else! I feel so out of it having missed all this stuff and so happy for all the new posts, not to mention VERY PROUD!!!