CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008




Here are my beautiful children!! Hanna, Alizah and Piper got their pictures taken when Jenn from J. Olson Photography came to my school last week to do our school pictures. She is so wonderful! Piper was the one not in the mood on this day. It's usually Alizah, but she's warming up to Jenn-a little too much. Today was gymnastics pictures and Jenn said she kept running in the picture room and said "Take my picture!" and then a few minutes later, "Ok, now take my picture when I do this" and would pose... Piper's shirt in the above picture is just her personality. She's our "chatter box". I had to buy it! She jabbers all the time. We're not sure all the time what she is saying! I love these pictures!!

7 comments:

Marsha said...

Yes, they are beautiful! Thanks for posting

Anonymous said...

Cousin Jax would love some copies to put on his fridge!

melanie said...

What the heck, Alizah's hair looks so dark! Does it have some color on it or is that just winter?

Darling pics of darling girls.

barlows said...

Kortni! OK, I totally lurk on your blog, but had to tell you and Brandon how DARLING those pictures are of your girls. And to tell you that we have an Elder Pyle from Moses Lake serving in our ward. Of course when he mentioned that I asked if he knew you and he laughed and said, "YEah, Bro. Nelson was one of my YM leaders." I guess that does officially make us old, but it was exciting nonethless to make a connection.

Sommers said...

They are so cute!!!

Brit said...

How gorgeous your girls are!!! I had so much fun swimming with Piper and Alizah!!! Can't wait to stay in the tree houses with all of you!!!

Kaela said...

They are so Cute I miss them so much! I love these pictures they are adorable.