CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008



HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL NIGHT!! Wow we were so excited to go to Spokane to the play. My friend Jenn gave us tickets for Christmas and finally the date came. As the lights went down, all the kids cheered in anticipation. I hadn't seen this at the theatre before, i can only imagine what a Hannah Montana concert would be like, which is what I want to look for next! As the first few minutes went by Alizah leaned over and asked me "Are they real?". Throughout the whole thing she wanted to go down and talk to them and she wanted them to come to our house! It kept her attention for the most part, but it was a little long for such a four year old so late at night. It had started at 7:30 pm! So at intermission I took her and went looking for candy to keep her busy for the next halfway. We came back with our $3 pops and $1.75 package of Skittles! It was such an expensive distraction, but it worked! Hanna was TOTALLY enthralled with the whole thing. She did keep commenting, "This is alot different". The songs were the same though, because both of the girls would start singing along and I would have to try to get them to whisper. I love giving them these type of experiences. We try to go once a year. Hanna's been three times to the theatre and this is Alizah's first. I can't wait to start taking Piper too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It finally came! I am impressed she could wait so long, I have a really hard time waiting so long for something I want!

Marsha said...

The girls look thrilled, I'm so happy it was a good experience for them. You've been busy, thanks for posting!

Megan said...

What a fun trip and experience with your girls. Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. We miss you guys.