CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Hanna's last first grade day!!



Hanna is officially a second grader now! She did ask if she could repeat first grade next year, but she excelled and is moving on! Way to go Hanna! She is reading at a third grade level and her teacher did such a great job this year. I loved the first picture where she is looking at Mrs. goodrich with such an adoring smile....She presented her teacher with a "Starbucks card" for the end of the year gift because when I told her I was going to get her a gift, Hanna yelled after me, "make sure it's a coffee card!" Beck, Paisley and Aunt Kiki came with us to pick her up on this special day and we got to play on the playground afterwards. The next pictures are of our brave Piper climbling all the way to the top of the big slide!! Mom had to scramble to get there before she fell and broke her other leg (if you don't know, she's already broken one leg back in January climbing on something way to high and falling). i'm going to have to keep an eye on her better~!! I'm sorry about some of my typing. A few of our keys are missing on the keyboard. Piper has figured out how to pop them off, and some come up missing sometimes...Well schools finally out-summer here we come!!

6 comments:

Marsha said...

Yipee schools out for the summer. Now comes the fun stuff. Congrats to you Hanna for passing first grade with flying colors. Wow Piper is very brave on that very tall slide!! Thanks for the fun post.

Korbi said...

Finally a new post! Great pictures I might add. I do believe that some were taken by the very excellent Hanna...

Brit said...

Wow Hanna way to go!!! Looks like you had a great year!! I can't wait to see you girls!! Have a great summer and we will see you at the treehouses!!! Yea Kort watch for Piper she is on her way to anything!@!!!(thank Beck for teaching her along the way!!)

Anonymous said...

I hope the Nelson Group has a good summer!

Megan said...

Congrats Miss Hanna. I'm so proud of you and all your accomplishments. Have fun at science camp coming soon!

Beth said...

Hey, Brandon & Kortni, we just had the missionaries for dinner. Guess who we had? Elder Pyle from Moses Lake. When I found out where he was from, I asked him if he knew you and he said, "yes!, I LOVE that guy". I told him about your mom being my BF. He said you were his deacon teacher, I think before you moved out of his ward. He said, before he left, " I heart that guy!". Nice missionary. He said to tell you hello. He's training a brand new greenie.