CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Class Field Trip

Hanna's field trip to the "Surf 'n Slide Water Park" (aka-Aquatic Center) was today in the freezing cold weather! They went back and forth between huddling under blankets and diving into the water. I've never seen so many shivers and so many blue lips! The Aquatic Center has added a lazy river and the surfing ride this summer. I look around and wonder how I'm going to keep an eye on three kids running around here all summer! Hanna talks big and says she's going to attempt the surfing ride-we'll let you know when she braves it! I think the hour she spent here in the picture just watching kids biff it might have scared her off for the entire summer! It's fun to be a part of her class and one parent commented how neat it was that I knew every single kid's name and could talk with them. I am thankful for the times I got to substitute and volunteer for her class and hope I am always able to be a part- so I can "keep an eye on her friends" AND those boys......I wonder how long it will be COOL to have mom as a teacher????

1 comments:

Marsha said...

BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
You two are brave when it's so so cold. The wave pool looks way cool! Hanna you have to try it! I know you will soon, do it for Grandma. I think it would be fun crashing in the big wave, just like on the movie! Tell you're mom to take pictures when you try it out.It looks like hot pizza was a hit.